Saint Cyprien is a destination labeled as Family Plus. This resort has everything to make your holiday easy and enjoyable. This includes a personalised welcome for families and adapted rates.
With Les Jardins de Neptune's*** external service providers you can enjoy activities such as mountain bike rides, kayaking, Aqualand, attend shows for children, and pony or horse riding.
The seaside resort borders 4 miles long and beautiful sandy beach, which is split into six zones:
- South beach (access for PMR, dogs allowed, supervised during season, showers, deck chairs)
- Beach Lagune (access for PMR, dogs allowed, supervised during season, showers, deck chairs)
- Beach bridge-tournan (access PMR, dogs allowed, supervised during season, showers, rentals of deckchairs, nautical activities)
- Beach Maillol (access PMR, supervised during season, showers, rentals of deckchairs)
- Rodin beach (PMR access, dogs allowed, supervised during season, showers)
- Beach of the Art (access PMR, dogs allowed, monitored during season, showers, hiring of deckchairs, zone of kite surf)
Where To Stay
For your stay at Saint Cyprien, Summer France provides 2 residences :
-Residence Les Jardins de Neptune*** with an excellent location and nearby shops, 250m from the Pont-Tournan beach also called Port beach.
-Residence Les Pierres de Jade is located in the Cappellans district in the South. The beach is at 800m away. Several shops can be found nearby.
Saint Cyprien offers numerous activities (sailing, water-skiing, water games, fishing, boardwalk). You can also enjoy its golf courses, mini golf, riding school, sport centre with 23 tennis courts and 4 squash courts.