We will refund you the difference plus an extra 5% discount off your stay. Contact us on 0203 475 4756.
- If you find the exact same product (same dates, same residence, same type of accommodation, same reservation conditions) on sale elsewhere cheaper than we offer, we will refund you the difference.
- To qualify for this reimbursement, the offer price seen elsewhere must be recorded at the same time as booking with us, and you must send us proof of the price seen elsewhere (screenshot or scanned document).
- Offer only available on destinations directly managed by Madame Vacances (Only establishment, no additional extras).
- The beautiful summer landscapes with the ocean and the wide open sandy beaches.
- The region is inescapable for its gastronomy and wine growing.
- This splendid region is located in the South West of France
Holidaymakers appreciate the calm and the multitude of activities of the region. It is a once in a lifetime destination, with things to see that you wouldn’t usually see.
The Charente-Maritime is a family destination but also great for couples and friends. The services on offer are of a high quality and are worth the detour, you will inevitably find an activity to do.
With more than 104 beaches, you’re bound to find a beach that suits you, from which to enjoy your holiday in the sun. ... Read moreYou will have the choice between the wide, open sandy beaches to the little hidden creeks.
The most beautiful Charente-Maritime beaches.
The beaches of the Ile de Ré
The beaches of the Ile d’Oléron
The beaches of the Ile d’Aix
Whether you are a lover of sport or gastronomy, or you just prefer to relax, the Charente-Maritime is perfect for you. You will have the possibility to take part in outdoor sports such as jet-skiing, boat cruises, fishing and more. In regards to the gastronomy, there are an array of local specialties to taste in a number of large and small restaurants in the centre of the village.