In a gated domaine, surrounded by the Luberon hills, The Clos Savornin has an authentic Provencal village feel.
In the villas you will find:
- 1 bedroom suite
- The other rooms with 2 beds
- Duvets, mattresses and pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hobs, American fridge, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, small appliances (coffee and espresso machine, toaster and electric kettle)
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer in the master suite
- Flat-screen television in the living room with international channels and television in master bedroom, DVD player
- Covered terrace with garden furniture
- Private individual heated swimming pool (minimum 8mx4m, open from 21/3/20 to 31/10/20 depending on the weather), cover or roller shutter or pool alarm
- Reversible air conditioning
- Garage or parking space
- Enclosed private garden
- Electric barbecue
Included services : bed linen, towels, swimming pool towels, weekly linen change (available at the reception, on request) bathroom products, cleaning kit on arrival, beds made on arrival, free wifi access at the reception and in the villas. Baby bed (sheets included), baby chair and prams available.
At an extra cost : Cleaning per hour, end of the stay cleaning, animal.
1) Pay in 3 installments if booked more than 70 days prior to arrival:
- 15% deposit at time of booking, 15% payment 60 days prior to arrival & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
2) Pay in 2 installments if booked more than 30 days prior to arrival:
- 30% deposit at time of booking & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
3) Pay in 1 payment (always available and obligatory if booked less than 30 days prior to arrival):
- 100% at time of booking
- Any extras added more than 30 days prior to arrival will be added to final payment
- Any extras added after final payment to be paid at time of addition to booking
If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be retained:
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival date: 45% of total accommodation cost
- Between 20 and 8 days prior to arrival date: 60% of total accommodation cost
- Between 7 and 4 days prior to arrival date: 90% of total accommodation cost
- 3 days or less prior to the arrival date: 100% of total accommodation cost
Your reservation is contracted with the Madame Vacances Group, working as a Travel Agent (Siret: 491 366 092 00014; Licence number: IM073100064)
This medieval village, located on the southern slope of the Monts de Vaucluse at 400 m altitude, is part of the Luberon Regional Natural Park. It is the third largest commune in the Vaucluse. Built on a rocky spur, it offers an exceptional panorama of the Luberon, the Alpilles and the Monts de Vaucluse.
Some activites to try : hiking and mountain biking, cultural activities, swimming pool, tennis, fishing, petanque, painting courses.
Avignon train station (35 min)
Aix-en-Provence train station (55 min)
Marseille Saint-Charles train station (1h10)
Airports: Avignon (35 min) / Marseille: (1h10)
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and teams as much as possible, we are doing all we can to make sure that the essential health regulations are respected whilst also guaranteeing a warm welcome for your holiday.
Our teams have been trained on the new protocols to follow and have reinforced the cleaning process with the recommended products. Particular attention is paid to frequent points of contact (door handles, remote controls, switches ). Accommodation and common areas are aired regularly. At reception our teams wear masks and antibacterial hand gel is available. Social distancing and a one-way system have been put in place.
The swimming pools will be opened gradually over the next few weeks with certain restrictions and hygiene measures in place in accordance with government recommendations. For everyone's safety we ask that all customers follow these directives.
The other leisure facilities will be opened in accordance with government authorisations.
Thank you for your understanding.
Price and Availabilities
Unit / price
Oops, We’re sorry but nothing seems to be available.
Why not try broadening your search?
Or give us a call on 0203 475 4756 for more information.
Booking and access to your customer account are currently under maintenance and are not available at the moment. Please call is on +44 (0) 203 475 4756.
Please choose a region or a resort
Forfait Golf 27 trous ILLIMITE !
How to get your 'Unlimited 27 hole golf' pass at our special rate:
In partnership with the Moliets Golf Course, book your stay at least one month in advance in one of our villas in Moliets and buy your 7 day (consecutive) unlimited golf pass, at our special rate, and save up to -40%!
Please call us on 0845 862 6256 to find out the price for your stay dates and your pass can be added directly to your accommodation booking.
Conditions: Unlimited access to the 27 hole course (18 course + 9 hole course). Valid outside of training and competition periods. Handicap of 36 and below preferred. You'll receive your acces codes by email directly from the Moliets Golf Course following your booking.