Madame Vacances

 

 

 

 

 

24/11/2018 - 7 nights from

 

£327

 

 

YOUR SEARCH

 

Provence, L'Isle sur la Sorgue

 

 

 

 

Update

 

Need a hand? Call us on
0203 475 4756

 

WHY CHOOSE US

 

25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Holiday specialist

 

 

DEDICATED SALES TEAM
Available 7 days a week

 

 

LOWEST PRICE
100% Guaranteed (more info)

 

 

 

Le Domaine de Provence Country Club  

ProvenceL'Isle sur la Sorgue, Apartment
Add to
shortlist

 

Overview
Units
Map
Reviews

 

OVERVIEW

The Residence

 

Location


Located at the heart of Luberon, close to the charming, rural and historical town of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, you will find the peaceful Domaine de Provence Country Club ****. Surrounded by a spectacular hilly golf course and countryside, this location is perfect for a relaxing break. A restaurant, a huge pool, tennis courts and fitness complex are all at your disposal. Only 4km from the traditional provencale village of Fontaine du Vaucluse, et 25 minutes by car from the famous village of Gordes.

 

The Apartments


The apartments at the Domaine de Provence Country Club are ideally situated in the heart of Lubéron, giving direct access to the Saumane Golf Course. Decorated in pastel colours typical of the region, the buildings here contain apartments which can welcome between four and eight people. These apartments offer service of the highest quality. Each one has a large flowered terrace/balcony or even a little garden for those on the ground floor, all equipped with garden furniture, perfect for enjoying those sunny days listening to the crickets in the fields. To refresh yourself, there is access to the large, quiet pool near the reception of the building, with views overlooking the golf course. Whilst there are a number of tourist attractions in close proximity to the establishment, the Residence Provence Country Club is also perfect for rest, relaxation and calm and will suit lovers of nature and golf.
The apartments are comfortable and decorated tastefully. Well appointed, they are light and spacious, with large French windows. The kitchens are modern and open-plan, all equipped with a traditional oven, micro-wave, refrigerator and dish-washer. The living room is welcoming and comes with a flat screen television. The lodgings all have a large balcony, or private terrace with garden furniture. Books and board games are at your disposal to keep you amused in the evenings. Towels and bed linen are provided, with beds made-up ready for your arrival, with hight quality bed linen and duvets. Finally, profit from a welcome basket and cold drinks at check-in, as well as the fresh croissants delivered to you on your 1st morning. Mid-stay and end of stay cleaning is also included with your booking. The wifi is free in the apartments; you will have ample space to park easily; and a launderette is also at your disposal. The swimming pool is accessible to guests of the residence, with sun loungers and a paddling pool for young children. Clients also have free access to the tennis courts, the driving range (you must pay for a bucket of balls). Access to the 18 hole golf course is reserved for experienced golfers, but courses and tuition are available to clients looking to learn (with supplement). There is also the possibility of hiring electric bicycles on site.

 

Board Options


All of the apartments at the Residence Provence Country Club provide guests with a kitchen complete with everything needed to prepare meals and picnics. There’s a supermarket close to the residence, offering local produce from the surrounding area, as well as a boulangerie offering a delivery service during peak season. Those who prefer to eat out to sample the regional cuisine will find a range of restaurants within a 10-minute drive, offering everything from a casual brasserie to a rich bistro supper.

 

Facilities


In an exceptional setting on the Saumane golf course, enjoy a stay in this Premium Summer France residence comprised of small Provencal houses divided into holidays apartments. After a full day of activities you can relax by our south-facing pool (open in season and weather dependent) or play a game on the 18-hole golf course.

Enjoy the bathtubes or italian showers all equipped with dry-towels and hair dryer. Towels are provided.

A welcome hamper along with fresh drinks awaits you at your arrival and enjoy croissants on the first morning.

Bathrobes are available on request.

The beds will be made to the arrival with quality linen and duvets provided.

The residence is equipped with flat screen Tv and games.

A fitness suite and two tennis courts are also available on site.

You enjoy the mid-stay and end cleaning

There is also a restaurant at the golf club hous which is available to guests with an extra charge.


- Golf Course
- Animal
- Daily/End of stay cleaning
- Breakfast
- Mini-safe

 

FACILITIES:   
 
Golf course
 
Bicycle rental
 
Swimming pool
 
Tennis

 

General Facilities:   

- Free bread and pastries  
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hairdryer

 

Accommodation Facilities:   

- Complimentary toiletries
- Hairdryer
- Satellite TV

 

The Resort

 

Isle sur la Sorgue


There are some fantastic activities to enjoy in Isle sur la Sorgue and the surrounding area, with the Luberon mountain range and the beaches of the Mediterranean, just over an hour away by car. Saumane golf course is within easy walking distance of all of the apartments, ideal for those wanting to admire the views with a laid back game, and keen cyclists and hikers will find plenty of routes to keep them occupied.

Drive through Luberon National Park, stopping off at villages and towns along the way, head to Avignon for a taste of history and some camera worthy views, or explore the rich salt marshes of the Camargue Natural Park.

Find out more about Isle sur la Sorgue in our detailed destination guide.

 

Activities


The Residence Provence Country Club is ideally placed for those who want to explore the great outdoors during their stay. There is an abundance of activities to try, including canoeing on the river, over rapids and currents, just 3.5km from the property, as well as Gateways Treetop, which is 2.5km away.

The leisure centre in the town offers swimming and badminton, while there is also a bicycle rental shop, which offers smaller bikes for the kids as well. Those wanting to completely relax and immerse themselves in tranquillity will appreciate Instant Oriental, the wellness and massage centre. The ideal way to soak your muscles after an energetic day.

 

Things to see


Take the 30 minute drive to Avignon during your stay and book yourselves onto a guided tour of the town. The expert guides will show you the history of the town, with insider facts and insights.

For the epitome of a Provence holiday, visit the lavender distillery in Provence to learn how the essential oils and floral waters are made. This family business has been running since 1895, so this trip is sure to fascinate everyone.

Head to Calavon Castle, located in nearby Lambesc, and learn how the local wines are made. Set within a 17th century building this cave has been modernised to give visitors a taste of the way wine is made now.

 

Useful Information

 

Late arrival (after 8 pm)


Please inform the reception or the reservations centre in advance and we will advise you of the late arrival procedure.

 

Key collection


Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your voucher.

 

Deposit


On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 260 Eu (Visa, Euro Card, French Cheque) for your apartment. This will be returned to you within 15 days of your departure assuming there are no charges for breakages or additional cleaning.

 

Cleaning


End of Stay Cleaning is not included in the accommodation price and clients are required to clean the property before departure. Please note that cleaning products are not always provided.

An End of Stay Cleaning deposit of 28-112 Eu (depending on type) will be taken upon arrival which will be returned along with your Damage Deposit.

 

Compulsory Charges


- Taxe de sejour (Local Tourist Tax)

 

Booking Conditions

 

Payment Conditions


Summer France offers 3 options for payment:

1) Pay in 3 instalments if booked more than 60 days prior to arrival:
- 15% deposit at time of booking, 15% payment 60 days prior to arrival & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival

2) Pay in 2 instalments if booked more than 30 days prior to arrival:
- 30% deposit at time of booking & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival

3) Pay in 1 payment (always available and obligatory if booked less than 30 days prior to arrival)
- 100% at time of booking

Additional Extras:
- Any extras added more than 30 days prior to arrival will be added to final payment
- Any extras added after final payment to be paid at time of addition to booking

 

Cancellation Conditions


If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be retained:

- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total accommodation cost
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival date: 45% of total accommodation cost
- Between 20 and 8 days prior to arrival date: 60% of total accommodation cost
- Between 7 and 4 days prior to arrival date: 90% of total accommodation cost
- 3 days or less prior to the arrival date: 100% of total accommodation cost

 

Booking contract

Your stay at Résidence Provence Country Club**** is contracted with the organisation EURO SAUMANE (Siret: 47967861700016) which is a member of the Eurogroup.

 

Travel Information

 

Address


Residence Provence Country Club
1141 Route de Fontaine de Vaucluse
84800
Saumane de Vaucluse
(0033) 490 20 52 00

 

By car


- Calais to Isle sur la Sorgue: 11.5 hours

 

By plane


Nearest airports:
- Marseille Airport: 1 hour
- Montpellier Airport: 1.5 hours
- Nice Airport: 2.5 hours

 

 

ACCOMMODATION
Accomodation type Sleep
up to
Booking Conditions Price Units Book

1 bedroom apartment, sleeps up to 4



Rooms : 1 Bedroom(s), 1 Bathrooms, 1 Balcony

PREMIUM SERVICE PREMIUM SERVICE :

Linen packs and TV included, mid and end of stay cleaning included, beds made on arrival, wifi


More info



Free cancellation Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 100% of the full amount of the stay.

£327

Please choose the number of accommodation units before booking.
To book more than one room, please call us on
0203 475 4756
or make separate reservations on line for each room.
Book

2 bedroom apartment Premium, sleeps up to 5/6



Rooms : 2 Bedroom(s), 1 Bathrooms, 1 Balcony

PREMIUM SERVICE PREMIUM SERVICE :

Linen packs and TV included, mid and end of stay cleaning included, beds made on arrival, wifi


More info
 6



Free cancellation Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 100% of the full amount of the stay.

£370

2 bedroom apartment Premium, sleeps up to 7



Rooms : 2 Bedroom(s), 1 Balcony

PREMIUM SERVICE PREMIUM SERVICE :

Linen packs and TV included, mid and end of stay cleaning included, beds made on arrival, wifi


More info
 7



Free cancellation Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 100% of the full amount of the stay.

£414

2 bedroom apartment Premium, sleeps up to 8



Rooms : 2 Bedroom(s), 2 Bathrooms

PREMIUM SERVICE PREMIUM SERVICE :

Linen packs and TV included, mid and end of stay cleaning included, beds made on arrival, wifi


More info
 8



Free cancellation Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 100% of the full amount of the stay.

£474

 

 

 

 

 

1141 ROUTE DE FONTAINE DE VAUCLUSE
84800
SAUMANE DE VAUCLUSE
0203 475 4756

 

TripAdvisor

Sorry! We can’t find the content you’re looking for.

 

Alternative destinations
  • Les Maisons du Lac
    Saint Jean de Monts
    7 nights
    £181
  • Les Palmiers du Golf
    Moliets
    7 nights
    £310
  • Résidence Du Golf
    Moliets
    7 nights
    £130
  • Résidence Les Rives Marines***
    Le Teich
    7 nights
    £97

 

 

 

Sign up to our mailing lists

 

X

Exclusive Offers - Flash Sales
Promotions - News

5%Discount on your first booking
Follow us

SIGN IN



Forgot your password ?

SIGN IN

REGISTER

Already have an account?
Create now and get ready for your perfect getaway

5%DISCOUNT on your first booking
GET STARTED