Located in a quiet, wooded area at the south of Saint Cyprien in France's Languedoc Rousillon, the apartments of Les Pierres de Jade are a lovely option for families looking for a peaceful base for a sunshine holiday. Choose between apartments and villas, and enjoy enclosed car parking, a non-heated outdoor swimming pool (12x25m), children's pool (6x6m), and petanque grounds.
The apartments are just 800 metres from the beach, and 500 metres from Aqualand Park, as well as plenty of cycle paths and Les Jardin des Plantes just 4 minutes by foot. Saint Cyprien itself offers a large range of activities, a huge marina, and beautiful beaches.
The apartments of Les Pierres de Jade are varied, allowing guests to choose exactly what fits them. Our accommodation, renovated in 2012, comes with a kitchenette with a full-size fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere. Bathrooms have a bath, and accommodation comes with a terrace, loggia or garden.
- 1 and 2-bedroom apartments with loggia in low buildings (2 floors)
- 2-bedroom villas with private garden and barbecue
- Entirely enclosed residence
- Enclosed car parks
- Non-heated outdoor pool (12mx25m) and small pool for children (6mx6m), open from 01/06 to 15/09 depending on weather conditions
- Petanque grounds
Our apartments are all self-catered, offering fully-equipped kitchens, and there's a shopping centre just 100 metres from the residence, making stocking up easy and pain-free.
Situated in the eternally pretty Languedoc Roussillon, Saint Cyprien offers beautiful beaches, activities and sights galore. The marina is the 2nd most important port in Mediterranean France, and offers a lovely place for a ramble and a window shop.
The old town of Saint Cyprien winds up the hill towards the belltower from the 12th century and abbey, which overlook the town. The main town does offer a useful, if ugly, commercial area, with large shops, including an Intermarché. Aside from the shopping centre, the town is filled with pedestrianised streets and small boutiques intermingling with restaurants and cafés; Rue Gambetta is particularly good for eateries.
The town offers plenty of modern activities, despite its Medieval architecture, from bike hire and horse riding along well-trod paths, to tennis and squash. The resort also offers a golf course (9 and 18 holes), mini-golf, and a sports centre with daily classes to join.
Located on the Mediterranean seafront, Saint Cyprien offers lovely beaches for a day on the beach. You'll find sailing, water-skiing and fishing in abundance on the soft sands, which are perfect for paddling and enjoying a quick dip in the sea.
Things not to miss
Culture vultures should head to the old town to view intricate carved buildings. Behind the tourist office on Rue Gambetta, you'll find the Place de la Liberte, then a Chartreuse mansion from the 18th century, which was built for the chief officer in the French Royal Navy.
The abbey is interesting, mainly due to its turbulent past. The religious settlement developed around hermit St Cyprien (and his cave) in 620AD, after which walls were erected in the 9th century to keep out Barbarian invasions.
Come Sunday morning, Saint Cyprien becomes a market town. Forgo your holiday lie-in and wander the streets, with locals selling fresh fruit and vegetables, bread, wine, seafood, foie gras and other regional specialities.
Please inform the reception or the reservations centre in advance and we will advise you of the late arrival procedure.
Check in is from 4 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception of the Residence Les Pierres de Jade (on Saturday) and at the reception of the Residence Les Jardins de Neptune (all other days) on presentation of your voucher.
Upon arrival, you have to pay a deposit of 300Eu (Visa, Mastercard, French Cheque) for your property. This will be returned to you within 15 days of your departure assuming there are no charges for breakages or additional cleaning.
- Taxe de séjour (Local Tourist Tax)
- Bed linen
- Bed linen + beds made on arrival
- Baby bed or baby high chair
- End of stay cleaning
1) Pay in 3 instalments if booked more than 60 days prior to arrival:
- 15% deposit at time of booking, 15% payment 60 days prior to arrival & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
2) Pay in 2 instalments if booked more than 30 days prior to arrival:
- 30% deposit at time of booking & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
3) Pay in 1 payment (always available and obligatory if booked less than 30 days prior to arrival)
- 100% at time of booking
- Any extras added more than 30 days prior to arrival will be added to final payment.
- Any extras added after final payment to be paid at time of addition to booking.
If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be retained:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total accommodation cost
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival date: 45% of total accommodation cost
- Between 20 and 8 days prior to arrival date: 60% of total accommodation cost
- Between 7 and 4 days prior to arrival date: 90% of total accommodation cost
- 3 days or less prior to the arrival date: 100% of total accommodation cost
Your stay at Les Pierres de Jade is contracted with the Madame Vacances Group, working as a Travel Agent (Siret: 491 366 092 00014; Numéro de Licence: IM073100060)
Booking and access to your customer account are currently under maintenance and are not available at the moment. Please call is on +44 (0) 203 475 4756.
Please choose a destination
Forfait Golf 27 trous ILLIMITE !
How to get your 'Unlimited 27 hole golf' pass at our special rate:
In partnership with the Moliets Golf Course, book your stay at least one month in advance in one of our villas in Moliets and buy your 7 day (consecutive) unlimited golf pass, at our special rate, and save up to -40%!
Please call us on 0845 862 6256 to find out the price for your stay dates and your pass can be added directly to your accommodation booking.
Conditions: Unlimited access to the 27 hole course (18 course + 9 hole course). Valid outside of training and competition periods. Handicap of 36 and below preferred. You'll receive your acces codes by email directly from the Moliets Golf Course following your booking.